Favorite Lyrics
"Symphony" by Clean Bandit “I’ve been hearing symphonies Before all I heard was silence A rhapsody for you and me And every melody is timeless Life was stringing me along Then you came and you cut me loose Was solo singing on my own Now I can’t find the key without you And now your song is on repeat And I’m dancin' on to your heartbeat And when you’re gone, I feel incomplete So if you want the truth I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony” This song talks a lot about passing tides, and remembering people. While this song tends to be in a far more intimate context than I listen to it in, the song still resonates with me, now so more than ever. With High School coming to a close, I know that with the passage of time, different activities, different colleges, and different pathways through life, I will not keep in touch with or remember everybody. Knowing this fact while still spending time ...







Comments
Post a Comment